Struggling with where to go for your manufacturing company’s warehouse space needs? Maxed out onsite?
Call us at Specialty Rigging Co., established in 1999 and based in Temple, PA, we’re celebrating our 20th year in business, in part by helping companies with needs like yours.
Big or small, we are 100 percent committed to “Doing the Job Right!” When it comes to warehouse and storage issues, Specialty Rigging Co. owns 3.5 acres of warehouse and storage space totaling 24,500 square feet, with 19,500 of it being heated. Our space comes equipped with loading docks, 26-foot-wide overhead garage doors and it’s all protected by fire and security systems. You name it; we can store it.
Here are just a few considerations to keep in mind if you’re contemplating renting warehouse space:
- Clear Stack Height/Useable Height for Storage – will it fit?
- Total Square Feet – consider growth
- Dock Doors – are there enough? Are there ramps?
- Dock Equipment – is it sufficient and functioning properly?
- Electrical Requirements – is there enough capacity to suit your needs?
- Building Shape and Footprint – how will it impact your work flow/productivity?
- Truck Yard – what kind of capacity do you need?
- Floor Condition – is it level? Maintained?
- Working Environment – think ventilation, heating, etc.
- Safety & Fire – is the sprinkler system sufficient, are building codes met?
- Employee/Visitor Parking
- Transportation Access – is the location realistic? Are major roadways accessible?
Beyond offering warehousing and storage space, Specialty Rigging Co. also works in rigging and machinery moving services, plant relocation and new facility set-up, overhead crane installations and relocations, welding, and fabricating.
Wondering if we’ve done work with your industry? A sampling of those we serve includes CNC/Machining, Fabrication, Woodworking, Metalworking, Food Packaging, Laundry Equipment, Pharmaceuticals, Plastic Injection/Blowmolding, Material Handling, Overhead, and Monorail Cranes, Print Shop and Bindery, Textiles, Electrical Transformers and Switchgears, Tanks/Silos and Rooftop HVAC units, to name a few.
Small Business, Big Customer Satisfaction Rating
We’re committed to complete customer satisfaction, personalized service, and providing expert services to a level that sets us apart from all others. As a small, family-owned business, owner Brad Nowotarski has more than 40 years of hands-on rigging experience and the skills and know-how to meet your company’s needs. Rest assured that you are in the best of hands with Specialty Rigging Co.